New User Registration
To request access to the ACES website, please submit the
following two items to the email address listed below.
These forms will be automatically generated by using
our "Request for Access"
function. You will receive an official request number
that must be on the Letter of Request.
1) Letter of request - The letter must be on official agency
letterhead paper or stationary and signed by the individual
requesting access. The letter should reference the ACES website,
and should include the following information:
- Agency name
- Mailing address (include country)
- Telephone number
- Fax number
- Individual's name
- Title/Position within agency
- Email address
- Individual's telephone number (if different than agency's number)
- Official request number (generated by the system when you fill out the " Request for Access" form).
2) Signed "Use and Redistribution Policy" form - The form must be signed by the individual
who is requesting access.